Priority will be given to organizations that offer Yogyakarta tourism products or Yogyakarta package components for sale to the international market.
Sellers are invited and approved by the committees according to regional product development priorities.
The Seller criteria includes but is not limited to:
- Have facilities and an administrative office in Yogyakarta, and should be member of ASITA or PHRI Yogyakarta.
- Products must be saleable in the appropriate market and conforming to appropriate travel industry requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate that they are prepared to enter into contract with Buyers, and speak in both English and Bahasa.
- Only sell Yogyakarta packages or Yogyakarta package components at the travel mart. Products must be immediately available, or available in time to meet the operational requirements of the buyers in attendance.
BENEFITS as the seller:
- Face-to-face business meeting directly with international/ national buyers and media guests, and open up discussions that will lead to potential new businesses and future investment opportunities
- Standard booth during the table top
- Networking luncheon and coffee breaks during the table top
- Increase international traffic to the region
- Opportunity to present and position your brand, products, and services to international and regional audiences.
HOW TO APPLY as the seller:
- You can apply online by filling out the form through this website. Fill out the form
- Alternatively, you may receive an invitation from one of the committees or many partners working with JTM to join the seller program, if so they will provide you with a form to register.