Cancellation penalties at the Buyers’ expense:
- Hosted Buyers can cancel their attendance (with good reason) with no penalty if they notify their cancellations in writing by fax or by email to email@example.com before 14th of February 2020. Cancellations after 1st March 2020 will be subject to a penalty of USD 300. All cancellations must be received and acknowledged by the dates specified above.
- In case Fully Hosted Buyer’s flight ticket has been issued by committee, will incur a fee equal to the amount of the issued flight ticket.
Such sums will be charged to the Buyer’s credit card, details of which were provided when the Buyer confirmed his/her participation in the event. The sum will be collected by the Organizing Secretariat.
“No Show” penalties at the Fully/ Hosted Buyers’ expense:
- Any fully/ hosted buyers who are unable to attend JITM and who fail to notify committee, will be obliged to pay a penalty of USD 300;
- The fully/ hosted buyers who are attending JITM but unable attend the whole schedule of hosted buyers programme or fail to complete the attendance & appointments forms requirement without notifying and approval from committee, will be obliged to pay a penalty of USD100;
- Such sums will be charged to the Buyer’s credit card or deducted from the cash deposit, details of which were provided when the Buyer confirmed his/her participation in the event. The sum will be collected by the JITM Secretariat;
- Within one month of the conclusion of the event, JITM’s Organizing Committee will send the corresponding invoice with details of the charges
General conditions All matters and questions not covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the decision of the committee. Foregoing Terms and Conditions may be amended or added by the committee at their discretion. The fully/ hosted buyer agrees to abide by any and all amendments and changes by the committee.